Pages

Monday, September 21, 2015

Review: Pureen Stock Clearance Promotion

This time I will give honest review about Pureen Warehouse Sale I just went last 2 weekends ya. So I hope after reading this people will know is it good or bad to go there.

This sale was held for few times already. Last time I went was in March 2015 and I was so excited. Everything was so cheap even though you find some items' price were the same as in supermarkets. That time, baby clothes were at their cheapest price, RM2/pc, RM6/pair. And then the pampers especially the economy pack was only RM8-10. So when Pureen organized another warehouse sale in September 2015, I felt excited to go again as I imagined myself buying certain items at their lowest price.

People waiting for the gate to open*

However it was so disappointing to see the price increased like hell this time. Most of the people who went there were shocked with the price increase. From RM2/pc to RM6/pc, from RM10/pack to RM25/pack, seriously they did not charge this because of GST. GST is only 6% guysssss but they charged us 3 times price increase? OMG. Kalau org Melayu cakap, "jual mahal cekik darah nak cpt gi haji ke ni.." Like that ya. So it was so not worth it.

People waiting to pay at cashier for hours*

And that did not include people who have to wait for hours in front of the gate, people who came to the sale were not singles ya, they are MOM WITH BABIES and PREGNANT MOMS. Imagine moms like this have to wait for hours in front of the gate? Okay. This was the worst warehouse sale ever. I went at midday (planned like that as I knew that time should be less crowded), but hearing this situation from others made me feel annoyed already, so terrible ya.

People who have to wait at the front gate as they close the gate for hours

So I would advice you all, to NEVER GO TO PUREEN SALE again. At any time of the year they organize it, do not waste your precious time going there. Queuing up to pay at the cashier for hours, just to pay normal priced items, I think this is just horrible. So in my honest opinion, better you guys go to sale at a more proper place, like Jusco/Aeon or Tesco or Giant, at least you do not have to queue for hours and it is more comfortable and cold (air conditioner). Last time I went to the sale bought the same things, they costed me only RM90++. But this time they costed me RM180++. That is a more than 100% increase ya.

So that's all the review from me. Will I go to the sale again after this? My answer is NO. Because it is just a waste of time. At least I learn from my experience okay.

So I hope what I write here can help you in deciding whether to go to the sale or not. You know your time and money worth more than anything.

* pictures taken from Pureen Facebook Page

1 comments:

cik mah said...

Mmg bersesak.masa tu..hrga pun mmg naik bnyk..pampers je ok.hrga...so klau nk g pun tgh hr keatas br okey sikit...