Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Stop The Mummy Wars!

I'm with this 'Stop The Mummy Wars' campaign! But before that let's talk about mummy wars first.

What is mummy war?

It happens when one mummy compares how better she is than another mummy (sounds so irritating, isn't it?). Now let's look at the example;

- I breastfeed my baby and I am better than you who feed your child with formula milk.

- I choose natural birth so I am better than you who opt for c-section.

- I give my child only organic food so I am better than you who feed you child with fast food.






Okay now I hope you understand what do we mean by Mummy Wars.

Here I just want to say that, no matter what we choose to do to our children, it is the best that we can do for them, that work well for both sides (mommy and child). So there are parts of good/best things that we cannot force ourselves to do it (or we choose not to do it as it may sound so strict!)

So stop judging other moms and let's love more! We do our best for our children so never ever underestimate others as if they are not good moms. Every moms is superwoman so let's be proud that we are moms!




In a conclusion, LET'S LOVE MORE AND JUDGE LESS!

Till then, take care mommies!!! ♥♥♥

Courtesy of Herscoop

0 comments: