Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Bye bye 2012, Welcome 2013

2012 is going to leave us soon and we are welcoming the new year, 2013.

Alhamdulillah for my 2012, it has been a great year for me, I got several things I've wished for years, thanks to Allah, nobody can understand me better than Him.

The year 2012 marked to be a meaningful year for me. I was 'dirisik' early 2012, got engaged in middle 2012 and now counting days to our big day. Everything happens so fast and I am going to enjoy my last single days with beloved family and friends as much as I can.

Early November this year was also the time I got great news, in terms of my future financial and job security, inshaa Allah, so what I have to do now is struggling to be the best as I can, so that I can give back the best to the people around me. Please pray for me, so that everything I have to do will be easy for me, because I do all of this because of Allah, I continue living because of Allah, so I hope He helps me in everything I do. I have been dreaming to work in an area where I can share my knowledge and passion in research with others, so for sure I will grab this opportunity to make my dreams come true. It is still a long journey to go through before I can be what I really want to be, but with this opportunity Allah gives me, this journey will be easier inshaa Allah, not only to me, but also to everyone around me. 

Alhamdulillah I get a very understanding and supportive fiance, he already knows his responsibility in order to make my dream comes true, so what more can I ask for...

In 2012 I am working in my hometown, with parents and family to take care for each other, it is very great. And I decide to continue working here in early 2013 until the month of me getting married. After that I will have to move nearer to my future husband, and do everything I have to do in terms of job and study, to secure my future. I pray that Allah helps me in everything, gives me courage and strength to be able to go through all circumstances and challenges.

To everyone, I wish the best for you in everything you do, do not forget to pray always to Allah, du'a as much as we can. We will be strong by remembering Allah, so in everything we do, do with all our hearts, so we will be content always.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 to all my friends, may Allah bless us in our 2013... Have a great year everyone. ♥♥♥

0 comments: