Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Bye Bye 2011. And Hello 2012!

Had a wonderful year in 2011. Got 1 nephew & 1 niece, both of them are cute. So grateful to have a loving big family, with both parents are still alive & together. 2011 also marks the year of me completing my master degree, yeah it was not that successful, but at least, I did it. Also, I got myself a job, near my hometown. That is so blissful I can live with my family as long as I am single!

And I want to say hello to 2012. This morning I woke up with gratitude, for Allah giving me chance to still breathe in this new year morning. I don't know whether I'm still alive or not in the end of 2012 or early 2013, but I'm always thankful of every single seconds Allah has given to me. Remember, always pray that we will die as a Muslim. Always.

I have lots of things to do in 2012. To be healthier, wealthier, prettier (that's so impossible), and many more. So, I pray that everything will be going on very well. Hope Allah helps me in everything. Only He knows what's the best for me. So I'm going to try my best & I know Allah will give the best to me.

So Happy New Year to all my friends. Alhamdulillah for our beautiful & wonderful 2011 and here's to a lovelier 2012, insha-Allah. Amen.

0 comments: