Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Convocation Day, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang

Alhamdulillah, last week, I was officially graduated in Master of Science (Medical Statistics) from Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM). After two years of hardwork, my friends and I received our master scrolls on last September from USM chancellor, Sultan of Perlis, DYMM Tuanku Syed Sirajuddin ibni Tuanku Syed Putra Jamalullail. My convocation session was the first, together with all PhD and some other Master graduates, which started early in the morning, and ended at 12.30pm. It was held in Dewan Tuanku Syed Putra, USM Penang.


Me and coursemates, from left; Teoh, Kak Linda, Arfah, Siau Lin, me, Nasir (Mei Li, Irfan and Mary are not in the picture). Yes, only 9 of us did the course :-p


Me and Kak Linda

Unlike my first degree graduation, where none of my family members attended my convocation, for this master degree convocation, both my parents came to see me receiving the scroll, together with my sister and two nephews. Thanks to my beloved family for their time! And thanks also to Abang and Kak Syu for the flower bouquet (obviously I am only 'eligible' to get that big flower bouquet on convocation day, and not other time, haha, LolJk).

And, please pray the best for me, for my future undertaking. Don't ask me about PhD now, I think I need some rest before continue studying seriously, again :-p Hahaha LolJk

Can't wait to see my convocation photos by Azzaharry. Woo hooo~

7 comments:

FarHa said...

Tahniah2 :D

Sama laa, harap time gini je dpt bunga pon, hari2 lain pujuk bagai nak rak takde terpujuknyee hekhek~

Arni Yusnita Ahmad said...

salam cik Kmar yang gigih belajar, congratulations ;)

~Kmar~ said...

thank you darlings, Farha & Arni ;)

ihsan_huhu said...

memang pandai sejak kecik. bile nk kawen nyer?

~Kmar~ said...

@ihsan_huhu: tak pandai mana la, biasa2 je. kalau pandai by 25 dah ada PhD dh. tak main la buat master2 ni. kahwin? apesal tanya, ko nak masuk meminang ke, hikhikhikhikhik LolJk.

diLot said...

owh da ade master.. owh..

khairi said...

Salam
First of all congrtz for the graduation.
Hmm could you please give me your contact@email..
Currently interested nak ambil bidang ni..kalau boleh nk tahu dgn lebih lanjut.
Harap2 sgt dapat membantu. Anyway sy khairi currently ho dekat husm.

Betul2 kalau boleh nk mntk tolong. Terima kasih.

My email: k7aspire@gmail.com
Hp : 0148401110