Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Reflection #1


I was in my friend's car, on our way back to USM from a great lunch in Tesco. The weather was quite hot and I just couldn't wait to arrive sooner. Suddenly I saw a cute boy by the roadside. He was waiting for his time to cross the road because the cars were coming continuously. He nodded so many times to the car drivers, a hint to let the cars go first. At the same time, he was holding a food container, which I was sure containing food that he would bring to someone he loved (I assumed his mom here). His face was innocent, faultless and pure. Looking at him, I wondered how his life really is. Does he enjoy his childhood like I did years ago. He seemed to walked far away to bring the food to the one he loved. There is very high probability that his mom is working in Tesco building and he wanted to lunch together with his beloved mom.

Picture courtesy of NextGreatGeneration

Looking at his innocent face, purely 100% innocent, and the way he communicated with strangers, I felt so touched. I felt very pity for him for having to walk distances away, bringing the food which I presumed to be heavier than what he could bring with his hands. I wondered how his life really is. Is it great and enjoyable? Is it hard? Is it challenging? Or is it just like what I experienced when I was a little girl? I just hope that everything is good for him.

I always complaint about my life, deep inside my heart, even though I don't tell to other people verbally. But by looking at an innocent small boy like him, which I think need more love and money than what he has now, makes me realize that my life is great and beautiful. I am able to smile, to laugh, to eat delicious food, to buy something I like, and many more. But the little boy, does he experience all this enjoyable things? I just pray that Allah ease and help him in everything that he does. I pray for him to be a very reliable person when he grows up. My little boy, only Allah knows why He chooses you to go through all these. I believe that one day you will appreciate every hardships Allah has tested you, for them you become stronger, wiser and courageous when you grow up, soon.

6 comments:

wahidakhairy said...

touching entry n if i experience that, i wud want to post n entry like wut u did kmar..i hope dat little boy to grow up , bcome a good boy coz we pray for him kan??Amin Amin Amin....

Cik Kmar said...

wahida, i dunno why the boy makes me wonders a lot. i felt pity for him because he is still small & have to do hard things when his friends are enjoying their childhood. :-)

ihsan_huhu said...

ape buleh buat. reality of life sucks.

budak kecik mane tau ape2

kaykaygal said...

yes. sometimes i pun reflects about the same thing. Kadang-kadang kita lupa ada orang lagi susah dan lebih redha dari kita :)

dr hakim said...

ehmmm this post simple tapi makna dia sooooo deep...
touching aku...heheheh

Cik Kmar said...

thnx dr hakim. i klo tgh mood nk reflection i go on je, xde tunggu or tangguh2. br essay reflection i menjadi kih3.

itu pun klo lecturer yg ajar i ESLS dlu baca entri ni, msti dia komen xmnyentuh jiwa dia lg haha, masih byk kelemahan (i miss my lecturers so much)