Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

The New Look of My Blog

Ok. I'm done with changing my blog template. Despite of not feeling very well, my busyness and depression that i have, i manage to change my blog template within 1-2 hour, completely. Haha. This is Kmar when she is depressed, doing something else to make her forgetting about all her current problems.

I prefer this template than the one that i used before. This one is more user-friendly. And i can edit this template without so much troubles. And i am happy. This template allows my friends to be able to follow my blog updates easier.
____________________________________________________________________

Now i want to do the tag that Nadiah did. Sorry Nadiah for not answering your tag earlier. Now i am doing it okay. ;-)

1. Do you think you are HOT?
- I am not hot at all. Hot for me means sexy. I am not sexy. Okay. I am a kampung girl that is so kolot. LOL

2. Upload you fav pic.
-No fav pic


3. Why do you like this picture?
- Because there's nothing in life you can cherish most

4. When was the last time u ate pizza?
- Yesterday, with Nabilah and Syati. Lalala~

5. The last song u listen to?
- TV3 Theme Song. Haha

6. What are you doing right now besides this?
- Listening to my family talking to each other

7. What name u prefer besides yours?
- None

8. People I tag:-
- Cik Dada
- Cik Kama
- Cik Nakia
- Cik Syu
- Cik Liyana Safra

9. Who is No.1?
- My close friend

10. No.3 is having a relationship with?
- I don't know

11. Say something about No.5
- She is currently studying in Japan

12. How about No.4?
- Syu is a friend that i know through internet, through a chatroom

13. Who is No.2?
- A Sungai Buloh girl

Ok done. Up to u people want to do this tag or not. I won't force you. :-p

6 comments:

nadxoxo said...

i like this new layout better! easier to read :D and green = peaceful hehe. i'll do the tagging games later k (dah boleh copy. haha) :)

Cik Kmar said...

haha thnx nadiah. i prefer this one also. green=peace (^_^)Y

chi am said...

makan pizza x ajak. cess... heh!

ihsan_huhu said...

fuh liyana safra... mcm bes je name tuh

Cik Kmar said...

chi am lenkali join r kteorg mkn piza.

haha ihsan, pi r ngorat klo rs name die best. keh3.

Cik Kmar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.