Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

When They Break Your Heart

It is very sad when the ones that are very close to you break your heart into pieces. I come to a level that i feel all people in the world don't and didn't appreciate me anymore. Because if they never did, these would never happen. And they would not make me cry again and again.

For now, only one person really understands me. Whatever happen to me, that person always be by my side. The person is always there for me every time i cry. Don't guess who. You know who you are.

To the people that break my heart into pieces, just get out of my life. I don't need you. You all only will make my life more miserable. I for sure will ditch you from my life.

This feeling makes me feel very happy to have a group of friends called 'AkuBudakBaik', my close friends that are also from Terengganu. Yes, they are always there and be with me wherever i am. In whatever condition i am in. Even though we were miles away once upon a time, we are still together. So many problems come to our group members and none of us forget and insult each other. They are really my true friends. Never leave me alone. That makes me love them more and more. Thanks Nabil, Syeri, Dada, Wann and Syati for our strong friendship. I love you all so much.


In building and maintaining a good friendship, many challenges will come to us, and this is the ones that shows who is your real friend and who is not. Before this i don't agree with my sister, as she always ditch her friends everytime her friends did something wrong, or forget her. Now i understand why did my sister do that. As i am doing it now.

Sorry for all my wrongdoings. Nurul Akmar is not a very good person. I am sorry. And thanks for everything.

5 comments:

Cik Dada said...

love u shayangs...
frenship forever...

Cik Kmar said...

love u too sayang muackss

ihsan_huhu said...

nih kongsi gelap mane ko join nih

Cik Kmar said...

kongsi gelap mate keh3

maicher said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.