Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Have Been Tagged

1.What are you wearing?
♥ Baju free entah siapa punya hahahahaha


2. What did you do last night?
♥ I went to Pasar Malam by foot with my two younger sisters, then it was raining heavily and we had to ask our dad to take us home. Hahaha


3. Favorite Memory with significant other?

Hm. Walking with abang to go home when i was in Melbourne

4. Last gift received?
Kain batik sutera Indonesia from my sister

5. Describe the last picture you were in?
I don't remember lah

6. Last thing you ate?
I eat a lot now. And the last thing i ate was Roti Sardin

7. Last thing you drank?
Pepsi

8. What kind of underwear are you wearing?

(Next question pls........)

9. What was your best vacation?
Lake McKenzie in Queensland, Australia. The place is damn nice! I want to go there again!

10. What are you most looking forward to in the next vacation?
I don't know when will i be able to go for any vacation again. Wait till i have my own money okay

11. What is happening around you?
Terengganu is now in Musim Tengkujuh now. We have to be at home almost the time because it is always raining. And we need more than 2 days to dry our clothes

12. What is your shoe size?

Depends on the brand. Sometimes mine is 6, 7 and for another type of measurement, could be 37 or 38

13. Last event you dressed up for?
My sister's wedding

14. What is the most cheap thing you bought?
ABC warung sebelah rumah aku ni RM1 aje

15. What is the most expensive thing you have on right now?

Nothing. Haha

16. What is your favorite smell?
Bau sabun attack. Pelik kah aku?

17. Is there something you really want to buy right now?
Saya nak beli baju baru la

18. What are your nicknames?
My close friends call me Kmar. Normal friends call mee Akmar. The ones that do not know me so much call me Nurul

19. What are your plans for today?
Study

20. Describe your friendster picture
Just my personal picture. Nothing special

21. Describe your myspace picture
I don't have myspace

22. Describe your facebook picture
Same answer with question number 20

23. What did you do last weekend?
Staying at home doing nothing. Hahahaha. Gossiping with sisters is a very interesting thing to do okay

23. What did you do last weekend?
I don't care. As long as i am comfortable with it. Then i will love it

I tag Cik Nad, Cik Kama, Cik Nabil, Cik Liz. Hahahaha.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

18. kumar

ihsan_huhu said...

aku xpnh g queensland lg siot. nnt r aku dh grad kje cni aku jalan puas2

nadxoxo said...

wargh..tak cukup dengan cik dada, cik kmar nak tag saya jugak yer? hehe takpe2 boley2 ;)

Cik Kmar said...

kumar itu panggilan utk org2 yg xreti eja name aku je okies. huhu.

queensland best. aku nk gi sane lg. tp xtau r bile. ntah bile la duit aku nk jd bnyk ye.

haha cik nad. sile buat. yg awak tag saye nnt saye buat k. saye tgh busy. (kunon busy r). hiks~

Cik Kmar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.