Pages

Monday, September 8, 2008

A Decision

I have to make a tough decision. I know my life after this will be really busy. Not sure yet, but maybe.

I don't want to burden my parents anymore. At this age i should be able to stand by myself already, not depending on them anymore. Luckily i have my beloved sisters, that would help me to go through my days.

In our life, many times that we have to sacrifice something good to have something better. We can't have all we want because we can't afford to do all of them at one time. I am ready to face that challenging life, and i hope my heart and spirit will help me to go through these all.


And for now, during this Ramadhan, let me have a really good rest first. I have to, because after this i am not sure whether i have the chance to rest this much or not...

-End-

0 comments: