Pages

Monday, July 21, 2008

Alhamdulillah

It has been about 1 year and 5 months since the last time i went back to Malaysia. I did not go home last summer holiday and sometimes i regretted for not going home that time. But it is okay now, as the time for me to go home is just around the corner.

Alhamdulillah, after all the hardships that i have gone through, through ups and downs in my studies, i manage to complete my Bachelor of Science degree in my favourite major. Thanks Allah for helping me throughout these years. And also thanks to my parents for always being there for me, giving me support to go on in my life. Giving me courage to go through everything that i once felt they were impossible. Now i am standing as a girl who are more confident and bolder, as the experiences that i have gone through have taught me a lot until i reach this level.

I am now enjoying my last days in Melbourne to the max, spending precious time with my friends and beloved one before going home next month. Even though i have been in Melbourne for more than 3 years, i would say that my hometown, Kuala Terengganu is always and will always be in my heart. The place where i was born, brought up and learnt so many things about life, will never be forgotten. I am missing my hometown so much and i am glad that i am going home soon, the time that i am waiting for so long. I can not wait to see my family again, especially my new nephew and niece. Having a happy family really makes me feel like i am the luckiest person in the world, i am blessed and thanks Allah for this most valuable gift in my life.

I pray that Allah will help me to go through everything that i have to do after this, throughout my life, till infinity. May Allah bless you all too, my readers. Thanks for everything, Allah. And once again, Alhamdulillah...

0 comments: